Course for NURSERY 2018-19
Names of Books: CRAYONS COLORUING BOOK A, VIKAS NURSERY RHYMES, GEET MADHURI A, HOLIDAY HOMEWORK 0, PRINT CAPITAL LETTERS, BIG CAPITAL LETTERS, NUMBERS 1 TO 20, NUMBERS 0 TO 9, PHONIC(3) PICTURE BOOK, PATTERNS, MARION CAPITAL LETTERS. MY ALPHABET CAPITAL BOOK
Month of June:
Rhymes: JOHNNY JOHNNY NO. 4, RING – A- RING O – ROSES PAGE NO. 29 HICKORY DICKORY DOCK NO.28
GEET MADHURI : VARSHA NO.10
English: (Oral) A to M FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK Mathematics: (Oral) Numbers 1 to 10
Month of July:
Rhymes: ROSES ARE RED NO.3, RAIN RAIN COME SOON NO.7, TWINKLE TWINKLE NO.17 BARISH AAYE NO. 33 GEET MADHURI: CHATA NO. 4, English: (Oral) N to Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK Pattern Writing: I I I – – – – – Alphabet Writing: L T I H F E
Mathematics: Oral : 1 to 10 Recognize: 1 to 5 Write numbers: 1, 4, 7, 10
G/K. Good Habits. I brush my teeth. 2. I wash my face. 3. I drink my milk. 4. I have my bath. 5. I put on my clothes. 6. I comb my hair. 7. I have my lunch. 8. I say my prayers. 9. I ready my lessons. 10. I go to school.
Conversation: Q/A My self.
- What is your name? Answer: My name is ………….
- Who are you? Answer: I am a boy / girl.
- How old are you? Answer: I am three years old.
- Where do you live? Answer: I live in Ahmedabad.
Month of August:
Rhymes: ABC SONG NO.5, MUMMY AND DADDY I LOVE YOUNO.6, I HEAR THUNDER NO. 7 GEET MADHURI: ACHHE BACHE NO. 5 English: Oral. A to Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK
Pattern Writing: / / / / / \ \ \ \ \ Alphabet Writing: X V W N M
Match the letter with the picture: A to H
Mathematics: (Oral) 1 to 15. Recognize 1 to 10. Mathematics: Write numbers 3,5,8, 9.
G/K: Names of animals.
Conversation: Q/A. My School.
- What is the name of your School? Answer: BRAMS ENGLISH SCHOOL
- What is the name of your teacher? Answer: ___________TEACHER
- Which Class do you study in? Answer: Nursery Class.
- What is the name of your Principal? Answer: Mr. R D ROCHWANI
- Where is your school? Answer: In MANINAGAR
Month of September: (FIRST TERM EXAMINATION)
Rhymes: THE CAT IN THE CUPBOARD NO. 8, SEE– SAW NO. 8, ONE TWO BUCKLE MY SHOE NO. 9 GEET MADHURI CHIDIYA NO. 11
English: Oral: A to Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK
English Written: A N M K Y Z Match the letter with Picture: I to P
Mathematics: Oral – 1 to 20. Recognize: 1 to 15. Mathematics: Write numbers: 2, 6.
G/K: Names of birds / Days of Week.
Conversation: Q/A. Animals.
- Which animal jump from tree to tree? Answer: Monkey.
- Which animals give us milk? Answer: Cow and Buffalo.
- Which animal is the king of the jungle? Answer: Lion.
- Which is the largest animal? Answer: Elephant
- Which animal has a pouch? Answer: Kangaroo
Month of October:
Rhymes: BITS OF PAPER NO. 10, JACK AND JILL NO. 11 ARE YOU SLEEPING NO. 12
GEET MADHURI A: DOODH BATASHA NO. 7
English: Oral: A to Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK
English Written: C G P B R. Match the letters with pictures: Q TO Z.
Mathematics Oral: 1 to 25. Recognize: 1 to 20.
Mathematics: Write numbers: 1 to 10. Count the objects and match the number.
G/K: Names of vegetables
Conversation: Parts of body.
I see with my eyes. I hear with my ears. I smell with my nose. I taste with my tongue.
I speak with my mouth. I bite with my teeth. I work with my hands. I walk with my legs.
Month of November:
Rhymes: BAA BAA BLACK SHEEP NO. 13, PUSSY CAT PUSSY CAT NO.14,TWO LITTLE HANDS TO CLAP CLAP CLAP NO.15. GEET MADHURI : DIWALI NO.6 English: Oral A to Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK
English Written: D O Q S U J
Mathematics: Oral: 1 to 30 Recognize: 1 to 25 Mathematics Write numbers: 1 to 15
G/K: Names of fruits
Conversation: Q/A. Fruits / Vegetables.
- Which fruits is king of fruits? Answer: Mango
- Which fruits taste sour? Answer: Orange and Grapes
- Which vegetable tastes hot? Answer: Chilly.
- Which vegetable makes us cry? Answer: Onions
- Which vegetable is red in colour? Answer: Tomato
Month of December:
Rhymes: LITTLE BOY SUNNY NO. 16, THE DOG SAYS BOW WOW NO.18
GEET MADHURI: MOR NO. 9
English: Oral: A TO Z FROM MY ALPHABET BOOK
. English Written: Write the first letter of the objects: A TO H.
Mathematics Oral: 1 to 35. Recognize 1 to 30.
Mathematics: Write numbers 1 to 15. Count the objects and match with numbers. 1 to 10
G/K: Names of Vegetables / Vehicles.
Conversation: The Sun:
The Sun is round. The Sun is big. The Sun is yellow.
The Sun is far-away. The Sun gives is light and heat.
Month of January: (SECOND TERM EXAMINATION)
Rhymes: HOPA LITTLE NO. 19, HUMPTY DUMPTY NO. 20
GEET MADHURI: AAM FALO KA HE RAJA NO. 12 TITLI NO.8 English: Oral: A TO Z. English Written: A TO Z. Write the first letter of the objects: I TO P.
Mathematics Oral: 1 to 40. Recognize 1 to 35.
Mathematics: Write numbers: 1 – 20. Missing numbers 1 to 10.
G/K: Names of Flowers.
Conversation: Birds / Vehicles:
- Which bird is black in colour? Answer: Crow.
- Which is a colourful bird? Answer: Peacock.
- Which birds lives in water? Answer: Duck and Swan.
- Which vehicle runs on tracks? Answer: Train.
- Which vehicles fly in the air? Answer: Aero plane & Helicopter.
- Which vehicles sail in water? Answer: Boat and Ship.
Month of February:
Rhymes: TEDDY BEAR TEDDY BEAR NO.21 HOT CROSS BUN NO. 22
GEET MADHURI KALIKA: AALOO KACHALO NO. 14 English: Oral: A TO Z. English Written: A TO Z. Write the first letter of the objects: QTO Z. Missing letters A-Z.
Mathematics Oral: 1 to 50. Recognize 1 to 50. Mathematics: Write numbers: Count and Write 1 to 10.
G/K: Names of colours
Conversation: Full course
Month of March: Revision of Full course.
Month of April: Annual Examinations
- Drawing: Every Tuesday. Please Send Wax Crayon Box W/O Fail.
- The Child Must Carry His/Her Calendar To The School Daily. Calendar Should Be Checked Daily For Notes From Teachers.
- Parents Are Advised To Make Their Wards Study All The Books In The Course, Complete Home Work Regularly And Ensure That Child Sings Rhymes Correctly At Home.
- Any Child Found Without Complete Uniform, And Identity Card Will Not Be Allowed To Sit In the Class.
- Parents Are Supposed To Attend Parents-Teacher Meeting Every Month Without Fail.
Extra Curricular Activities and Competitions:
June /July – Threading beads August – Separating grains
September – Recitation Competition October/November – Role Play / Fancy Dress
December – Sports – Lemon/Spoon January – Drawing Competition
February – One minute Game March – One minute Game / Revision
Indoor Play during the year:
Make different shapes from plasticine; Open close bottles, zips; separate grains; draw pictures on ground with chalks, colours, clay work, fill water in a bottle, fold a napkin, paper folding etc.
Outdoor Play during the year:
Jumping; in – out in circles; Jumping: feet together, feet apart; Walk between lines, walk on the line, walk in a circle, Balancing like walking with a ring on head, with a bowl of water in hand; follow commands like sit, stand, Musical chairs, Passing the ball, roll a tyre/wheel etc.
Cognitive Activities during the year:
Picture reading; asking questions about picture, separating similar things like chalks, buttons etc. making pairs like cup saucer, pencil rubber, brush toothpaste, how to hold the book, making pairs of opposites like hot-cold, smooth-rough, light-heavy, soft-hard, smelling, tasting, what is missing in the picture, recognizing sounds etc.
Creative Activities during the year.
Fingertip printing, Thumb printing, vegetable printing with lady’s finger, onion, potato etc. Diwali card pasting, sponge painting, Kite pasting, Leaf painting, Paper folding, Make a paper boat etc.
Information about festivals:
Rath yatra – Goyro – Rakshabandhan – Janmashtmi – Ganesh Chaturthi – Navratri – Diwali – Christmas – Idd – Uttarayan – Holi – Dhuleti etc.
Information about National Festivals:
Independence Day – Teachers Day – Gandhi Jayanti – Children’s Day – Republic Day.